After spending the last decade working in events, Pablo Del Valle had the rug pulled out from under him when COVID hit. This sent him back to the drawing board, and he decided it was time to start his own company called Pinnacle Technologies, where he is able to provide high quality IT services for small businesses.
For most entrepreneurs, IT can be an overwhelming topic. There are so many options of platforms and services that are available, so how do you know where to start? Pablo sat down with us to talk about the 4 systems ever business owner should have to ensure that their company is running safely and efficiently from the very beginning.
- Salesforce – customer relationship management service + solutions for customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
- HubSpot – a full platform of marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software
- ConnectWise Manage – software that automates processes
- Zendesk – support, sales, and customer engagement software
- IBM Blueworks Live – a business process modeller
- Hootsuite – social media management tool
This podcast was created by the team at Catapult Lakeland, an entrepreneur center that exists to foster the growth of startups in Central Florida by providing education, community, resources, and space.
It’s easy to overlook the significance of something incredible when it is subdued by opinion. Black History Month is an ongoing example of that. “Why do we celebrate Black History Month? Why in 2022 is it still relevant or necessary?”. These and many other questions tend to divert our focus from the heart of this cultural celebration.