Kitchen Incubator

Launching a food based business can be challenging, a process containing many regulations and ample start up costs. At the Catapult Kitchen, our goal is to make this process easier and reduce barriers to entry for companies in the culinary world.

We provide mentorship opportunities and educational workshops to strengthen business infrastructure and help you create a successful and sustainable culinary business.