We house a kitchen incubator, which is a commercial kitchen that includes the services and capacity to help your business grow. Our space and programming are equipped with tools for food-based start-ups to take your idea from concept to reality.
Not sure where to start? Check out our How to Start a Food Business Guide, that details the process of vetting, formalizing, and growing your start-up.
Our goal for each of the businesses who use our space is to launch into a brick and mortar space of their own – whether that is a shared retail space or a manufacturing facility.
30 GALLON TILT SKILLET4>
60 QUART MIXER4>
- Desire expansion
- Sell consumer packaged goods
- And/or are working towards a brick and mortar
**Our kitchen is not set up to serve food carts or trucks.
To become a member:
- Fill out our Application Form
- Schedule a tour of the kitchen
- Complete an interview and tasting
- Employer Identification Number
- Business Bank Account
- Food Managers Certification
**These are not required in your initial application.