After starting Yellow Whistle as a video production company, Candace and Matt have adjusted their business’s focus completely. Now they specifically focus on telling ecommerce brand’s story and generating sales through Facebook and Instagram Ads. In this episode they share about different social media trends they are seeing now, focus points when first starting to advertise online, and different ways to continually learn and keep yourself motivated.
- Shopify: The specific ecommerce platform that Matt and Candace recommend.
- Flexify App: Once you have a Shopify store, you can use this to integrate it with your Facebook account.
- Yotpo integration with Spotify: Use this to better integrate your customer reviews from multiple platforms.
- Full Focus Planner: This tool helps you to stay focused on your annual, weekly, and daily goals.
- Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller: This book dives into different tactics that you can better connect with your customers.
- Master Class: Gain access to 80+ instructors for continued online learning.
This podcast was created by the team at Catapult Lakeland, an entrepreneur center that exists to foster the growth of startups in Central Florida by providing education, community, resources, and space.
Catapult Kitchen Incubator launched a new program to help food businesses improve their online presence.