March 25, 2020
Last week, we shared a list of where to find our food businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic via email & social media. We will be updating this list as new information comes available, so be sure to check back for changes + new action plans for each business.
For information regarding your farmers market favorites, please visit the Downtown Farmer’s Curb Market website to learn more about their Wednesday and Saturday pick up opportunities.
Each link below leads to their respective social media pages, which include full details + ordering information.
LATEST UPDATES: Thursday, April 2, 2020
- Cheesecakes, cookies, cakes, cupcakes available for delivery or Saturday pick-up at
- Family-style meals with pulled pork, brisket, and house made sides available for pre-order & pick up.
- Cupcakes & ice cream available through curbside delivery, Bite Squad, or a 5-mile radius delivery.
- Authentic German baked goods, such as breads and quiches, available for pre-orders for Saturday pick up at LDDA office or local delivery.
- Loose leaf teas, like lemongrass-ginger, and baked offerings like scones are available for pre-order and Wednesday or Saturday pick up at LDDA office.
- Plant-based, gluten-free, veggie-full prepared meals are available for Tuesday pick up or delivery. (Pro Tip – place order and eat fresh veggies for a whole week!)
- Full menu, featuring a retro Latin cuisine, such as empanadas, Pollo A La Brasa, and Lady Calypso cookies, available for special order + delivery. Family meals available through special order.
- Pausing operations due to COVID-19. A limited number of ice cream sammies are available at Black and Brew until current inventory is sold out.
- Pastries & sourdough breads available through pre-order on their website for Saturday pick up. Select items are available daily at both Black and Brew locations and Thursday – Sunday at the Greenwise Market.
- Bread bakery open for takeout only Wednesday through Saturday, and online pre-order is available for Friday and Saturday pick up. Free kids’ lunches are available for those who rely on Polk County free/reduced school lunches.
- Locally brewed Kombucha, with flavors such as a refreshing Blackberry Basil, available for growler refill at Good Thyme on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Keto, Low Carb, & Gluten-Free treats available for pre-order for Saturday pick up at the Aqua Organics ComeUnity Marketplace. In collaboration with Baked Lakeland and The Salty Cow, they are offering Keto Meal Boxes.
- Fresh beignets available for weekend pick up and a virtual tip jar to support their staff.
- Specialty cheese + housemade cheese dips (like their signature Smoke & Fire Dip) available for delivery, pick up by appointment, and Saturday pick up at the Aqua Organics ComeUnity Marketplace.
These entrepreneurs are doing everything in their power to bring safe, fresh, and delicious food to our community. Please consider supporting them at this time.